This webinar includes how to:
- Recognize the signs that a child’s asthma is getting worse and take action to help
- Recognize different “triggers” that cause asthma to get worse and remove them
- Establish policies that help control asthma and create an asthma friendly environment
- Qualify for the PACNJ Asthma Friendly Child Care Program Award!
The Pre-Test is hosted by Survey Monkey and we are not responsible for their advertising or promotions.
There is no need to do anything other than answer the questions on the Pre-Test and submit.
The date and time of our next Policies and Practices Webinar is to be determined.
If you are interested in being added to the waiting list, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name and email address.
The training hour will be awarded to registered participants who:
- Complete the Pre-Test by TBA
- Complete all the polling questions during the webinar
- Complete the Post-Test following the Webinar
The Training Hour may be used toward child care center licensing requirements
and family child care registration renewal.
Questions? Contact email@example.com