- The Six Key Steps On Your Pathway To Asthma Control explains the importance of a written asthma treatment plan for controlling your child’s asthma.
- The PACNJ Asthma Treatment Plan is a way for you, your child’s child care provider, and your child’s health care provider to know what to do to keep your child’s asthma under control.
- The Asthma Needs PAC Action explains how to follow your Asthma Treatment Plan.
- When Do I Rinse My Mouth After Taking Asthma Medication is one of many tips on asthma on our website.
- The Trigger Tracker is a great way to help you keep track of your child’s asthma triggers.
- The Top Ten Action to Control Asthma Triggers in Your Home lists different asthma triggers in your home and what you can do to get ride of them.
- Avoid Tobacco Smoke offers information on the dangers of smoking and lists a resource to help you quit.Secondhand Tobacco Smoke and the Health of Your Family gives information on the dangers of secondhand smoke.
- Idling… What’s the Problem has facts on idling and how it can make asthma worse.Sign up at www.enviroflash.info to receive a daily email on your local air quality.
- The Daily Asthma/Allergy Communication Form is a way for you to regularly discuss your child’s asthma with the child care provider.Parenting Tips for Managing Asthma in the Child Care Settingis full of tips just for you on managing your child’s asthma in the child care center!
Step 10: Parent Materialspacnj