Do You Know the Six Steps for Controlling Your Asthma?
Asthma is a chronic, ongoing lung disease that affects more than twenty four million
people in the United States. There are six key steps you can take to help manage
your asthma. They include:
- See your health care provider and get a written asthma treatment plan
- Follow your written asthma treatment plan
- Take all of your asthma medications as prescribed
- Know what your triggers are and stay away from them
- Know the early warning signs that your asthma is getting worse
- Make a follow-up appointment with your health care provider to make sure that
your asthma is under control
Although you can’t cure asthma,
it can be controlled and you should expect nothing less!
This video is hosted by www.vimeo.com